4.11.12

Super Easy DIY Garland

ByHaafner, bunting, garland, craftroom, washitape, crochet, doily, pastel, thrifted tins, vintage, yarn





















Okay, since this is my first DIY,
I thought I'd start with an easy one.
And trust me: this one is really easy.
And - being a blogger now - it involves washitape. *Oh, irony*

So, what you need to make this garland (or bunting? What word would you use for this?):
Acrylic felt (Yes - I don't use wool felt, why? Click herehere or here. In short: It doesn't seem right to harm animals, certainly not for such a frivolous thing like a garland.)
Thread
Washitape
Scissors, needle and pencil.

ByHaafner, scissors, pastel plate, thrifted




















Mark the triangles on the acrylic felt and cut them,
pull the thread through the triangles, apply the tape
et voilà!

ByHaafner, bunting, garland, craftroom, washitape, crochet, doily, pastel, thrifted tins, vintage, yarn

I like it because there's no sewing involved.
(Which is a craft I have to master yet -
I did buy a sewing machine, so the intention is there allright.)

ByHaafner, bunting, garland, craftroom, washitape, crochet, doily, pastel, thrifted tins, vintage, yarn, pompons





















Enjoy your day!

1 comment: