6.2.15

A Field of Tulips * Hangers

Oops, and suddenly is over a week since I last posted here. A lot has happened since then. Last week I decided it would be a good idea to relocate temporarily to Thailand. And so I did. Booked a ticket, got the visa and here I am. Never a dull moment, ha! The next sixs week I will be reporting from here. :-)

byHaafner, crochet, tulips, hangers, pastel


However, before I packed my bags I made something I'd like to share with you. May I present to you... My Field of Tulips Hangers! (The only thing I lacked was time to make decent pictures of them.)


byHaafner, crochet, tulips, hangers, pastel
I made these because I was so looking forward to spring. I hope you like them. The tutorial and pattern will follow soon. If you can't wait that long and you want to give your hangers a crochet coat like right away, may I suggest you buy a copy of the Big Comic Relief Crafternoon Magazine, to which I contributed other patterns to spruce up your hangers. ;-)

byHaafner, crochet, tulips, hangers, pastel

#smittenblanket
Before I end this post, I would like to ask your attention once again for the Smitten Blanket. I know some of you are already making it - which truly fills me with happiness! For everyone is making one and sharing photos of it: I would really appreciate it if you tag it #smittenblanket on social media, because in a while I'd love to make a compilation on this blog of all the Smitten Blankets around the globe. And also because I just love to see all your blankets. ;-) Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help!

These two lovely ladies are making the blanket:
 The amazing Smilena, who had already made four squares the day after I posted the pattern: *click*. Wow! And since then she has made even many more squares *click*.
 The talented Ellebel, you can find her progress on the Smitten Blanket here on Instagram *click*.


byHaafner, pastel, tulips



♦ Thanks for your kind visit. Happy weekend to you! 

byHaafner, tulip field, The Netherlands

15 comments:

  1. Tulips galore!!!!!! Beautiful hangers and pictures!!!!!
    Enjoy Thailand, xxxxxx ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you very much for your visit we have your comment . I love me tulips , tulips model Hangers been very nice, I wish you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Thailand! Have a great time!
    The hangers are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Haafner, your tulip hangers are truly gorgeous!! There is so much loveliness here on your blog, I get so excited by your makes. It's good to know the population of smitten blankets is growing, I'll let you know when mine is born.
    Have fun in Thailand, how lucky you are to be free to move like this!
    fond regards, Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hangers are gorgeous and so cute. Definitely longing for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these!!! i did a bunch of crochet hanger covers last summer but i still need to do more and i would love to give these a try. thank you and i hope you love thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's all so beautiful, the hangers are lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Beautiful pastel colors! And hooray for all of the beautiful Smitten Blankets!
    Have a fantastic weekend,
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the hangers are so beautiful!! Love the tulips!! Have wonderful time in Thailand!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love your field of tulip hangers. Very creative...and useful, too.

    May your stay in Thailand be a fabulous one. I am looking forward to seeing your reports. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoi Haafner,

    Zes weken Thailand klinkt geweldig. Ik zou wel willen dat ik zo'n besluit kon nemen! Zee, strand, blauwe luchten, warmte....

    Ontzettend leuk dat jouw patronen in het boekje van Comic Relief staan. Gefeliciteerd!! Je hangers zijn prachtig geworden! Leuke foto ook van jou! Nu de bovenkant nog ;-)

    Fijne weken!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the hangers, they do indeed look just like tulips. The pattern and colours would also make a lovely blanket. Enjoy the warm sun x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Haafner!
    Lovely hangers, so cheerful!
    Have a lovely time in Thailand!!!
    Ingrid xx
    http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every single thing of your post looks lovely!
    Enjoy your stay in Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Een tijdje terug zag ik die tulpjes al eens op je blog.
    Toen vroeg ik wat je aan het maken was.
    Nu weet ik het!
    Heel leuk. Ook geschikt als cadeautje!

    ReplyDelete