19.7.15

Projects in the making

Recently I have been working on new designs - which I love doing. It also leaves me with tons of trial & error pieces. I never throw them out, as they sometimes spark an idea for something completely different.

byHaafner, crochet, pastel, colours
Or, I just like a colour combo and want to use the same colours in another design. Some can come to good use as embellishment. Especially the small flowery ones!

byHaafner, crochet, pastel, colours















Many thanks for your visit & a lovely day to you.


5 comments:

  1. Herkenbaar..!! En zo mooi allemaal, het blijft op één of andere manier toch steeds inspireren. Liefs Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ... heb hier ook zo'n exemplaartjes liggen en verzamel ze allemaal in een doos. Soms komt het van pas bij een andere creatie.

    Lieve groetjes, Tinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I know what you mean about re-examining some earlier crochet or even knit experiments. Not all that is begun will cross a successful finish line, Still...isn't it grand to keep up the enthusiasm for that starting line. The initial loop that begins the story.

    Your crocheting is always an inspiration. I love your use of such a variety of yarns, and applaud your bringing back some "Act I" loops for their next act. Gloriously beautiful pastel shades in those chosen yarns as always.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que buena pinta tienen! Ya quiero ver el resultado final :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Haafner, your images really do make my eyes most extremely happy. I adore the muted colours.Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete