27.8.12

Pastels on a Happy Monday Morning

Yesterday's rainy Sunday afternoon got me playing with pastels and haberdashery.
Some vintage buttons thrown in there...

ByHaafner, haberdashery, pastel colours, vintage buttons, thread, washi tape, paper





















I want to turn this old button below (yes, it is a button!) 
into a brooche, but it was missing one small stone.
Lucky me, I found exact the same stones. :-)

ByHaafner, vintage button





















I really like those handmade buttons made from pastel coloured fabric,
and the cute little paper cards they're attached to.

ByHaafner, haberdashery, pastel colours, vintage buttons, thread, washi tape, paper





















And I made this potholder...

ByHaafner, crochet, potholder, white and pink, daisy pattern, vintage





















With this lovely hook from Mollie Makes!

ByHaafner, crochet, potholder, white and pink, daisy pattern, vintage, crochet hook Mollie Makes
















I hope you had a nice Sunday too.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors! Yes my weekend was nice and very relaxing. Some reading, listening to music... Just perfect. xHilda

    ReplyDelete